George the Raven began standing guard at the first Fasthouse in Newhall, California in the early 70's. He was the gate keeper for the house where all the local badasses and legends would hang out, shoot the shit and tell war stories after riding all day at the legendary motocross track, Indian Dunes, or in the local deserts. The house rightfully earned the title "Fast" and George remained at his post for over 30 years.
- FastDri fabric wicks moisture away from the body.
- 100% dyed polyester to ensure true long lasting color.
- High quality silk screened graphic on chest and arms.
- Mesh vented sides and under arms to help maintain core body temperature.
- Drop tail back to keep jersey tucked in.
- Overlocked stitching for improved durability.
- Athletic Jersey Fit.
Don't forget to get your Fasthouse Custom Jersey ID Kit!
PLEASE INCLUDE IN THE "SPECIAL INSTRUCTIONS" IF YOU WOULD LIKE A BLACK, GREY, OR WHITE PRINT FOR THE BACK OF THE RAVEN JERSEY IF ADDING AN ID KIT.