George the Raven began standing guard at the first Fasthouse in Newhall, California in the early 70's. He was the gate keeper for the house where all the local badasses and legends would hang out, shoot the shit and tell war stories after riding all day at the legendary motocross track, Indian Dunes, or in the local deserts. The house rightfully earned the title "Fast" and George remained at his post for over 30 years.
- Form fitting 4 way stretch Cordura®
- Durable vented Clarino® palm and thumb guard
- Molded neoprene low profile cuff
- Industrial strength hook and loop closure
- Stretch lycra finger gussets