We are currently looking for experienced and talented people to join our team in Valencia, California. If you are interested, send your resume to: email@example.com
The Administrative Assistant/Office Manager duties include providing administrative support to ensure efficient operation of the office and showroom. Supports managers and employees through a variety of tasks related to organization and communication, as well as merchandising and managing the in-office showroom. Ability to effectively communicate via phone and email ensuring that all Administrative Assistant duties are completed accurately and delivered with high quality and in a timely manner.
- Provide general administrative assistance to management and the overall organization including, scheduling meetings, taking phone calls.
- Manages, maintains and merchandises the “in office” showroom, as well as providing appropriate customer service related.
- Organizes, coordinates and takes part in various company events throughout the year, including some weekend work.
- Maintain calendar scheduling, as well as written/email correspondence.
- Manages and prioritizes company communications (internal and external), including mail, telephone calls and reports.
- Organizes travel arrangements for management and/or sales team(s) and completes detailed expense reports and applicable itineraries.
- Coordinates and facilitates on-site and off-site meetings, conference calls, and video conferences.
- Communicate with the entire organization as well as management and external customers, reps and dealers.
- Follows up on various activities, events to ensure completion and deadlines are met.
- Maintains and orders office supplies and manages the appropriate budget.
- Aides with onboarding of new hires by coordinating equipment and access to appropriate systems.
Qualifications and Experience
- 2-3 years of experience as an Administrative Assistant
- Bachelors Degree (or equivalent) preferred
- Detail oriented and highly organized
- Must be able to work in a high energy, changing environment
- Possess exceptional time management skills, ensuring efficiency and accuracy in pressured situations
- Must be flexible, ensuring availability when needed
- Strong prioritization and follow-up skills; strong sense of urgency
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including ability to draft correspondence with minimal direction
- Must possess exceptional interpersonal skills
- Must be proactive and resourceful with all tasks
- Strong knowledge of Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and Outlook required
What you’ll do/Who you are:
The Accounting/Inventory Coordinator is a hybrid role that works closely with our current operations personnel to handle day-to-day accounting functions as well asInventory management functions in a small to mid-sized company setting.We’re an energetic, growing company looking for a passionate individual to own and bring more organization to our day to day financials as well as effectively guide our stock seasonality. You’re highly motivated, organized, detail oriented and excited to be working in a dynamic and incredibly fun industry.
- Perform daily, quarterly and annual accounting functions including audits, financial results reporting, AP/AR duties and bank/credit card reconciliations as necessary.
- Analyze and report on financial results, prepare and analyze budgets, while proactively communicating results and potential variances to management.
- Improve current financial systems and procedures and recommend/initiate any corrective actions
- Oversee tax functionality to be in compliance with federal and state regulations
- Generate financial reports that display the company’s profits, equity and cash flow
- Collaborate with warehouse, sales and upper management to ensure budget goals are met
- Ensure product stock levels are in line with demand and budgetary needs
- Analyze stock levels to effectively manage product inventory as well as end of life cycles
- Generate sales and inventory reports to capitalize on successes and limit product liabilities
SKILLS & REQUIREMENTS
- 3+ years of experience in Accounting and/or Human Resource services
- BA/BS degree in Business Administration or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Experience with SAP database systems; Knowledge of recent versions of QuickBooks a plus
- Extensive knowledge of US GAAP
- Proficient in data analysis and forecast methods
- Knowledge and understanding of MS Office, accounting software and databases
- Excellent organizational, problem-solving, project management and communication skills
What you’ll do/Who you are:
The Warehouse Associate role will help to support our company’s warehouse operations and sales staff. You will receive, input, sort, load and unload products and perform various warehouse activities as needed. You’re highly motivated, organized, detail oriented and excited to be working in a dynamic and incredibly fun industry.
- Accurately process, package and ship orders timely as received
- Maintain accurate inventory counts and organize stock levels as needed
- Inspect products upon receipt for defects and damages
- Receive, unload and place incoming inventory items appropriately
- Assist in filling and shipping rider support and specialty orders
- Check, verify and fill customer and dealer invoices
- Abide by all company safety and hygiene regulations
- Contribute ideas on ways to improve or optimize warehousing procedures
- Keep warehouse clean, safe and organized daily
SKILLS & REQUIREMENTS
- Proven warehouse experience
- Basic computer skills/experience – Microsoft Office and Adobe Illustrator experience a plus
- Adequate knowledge of warehouse data system
- Ability to operate a hand truck, pallet jack and other warehouse equipment
- Team player with excellent organizational skills
- Willingness and ability to lift or move heavy products
- Accurately examine incoming and outgoing shipments