FREE SHIPPING ON ALL ORDERS TO THE US
George the Raven began standing guard at the first Fasthouse in Newhall, California in the early 70's. He was the gate keeper for the house where all the local badasses and legends would hang out, shoot the shit and tell war stories after riding all day at the legendary motocross track, Indian Dunes, or in the local deserts. The house rightfully earned the title "Fast" and George remained at his post for over 30 years.
• 4 way stretch Cordura® main panel construction.
• 2 way stretch knee and rear yoke panels.
• Lightweight, breathable and snag resistant thigh and calf panels.
• High strength Nylon thread double and triple stitched seams.
• High heat and abrasion resistant Full Grain Leather inner knee panels.
• Punched Poly front panel allows just the right amount of venting.
• Durable and pliable TPR thigh and knee embellishments.
• Silky soft Tricot 3/4 length knee brace optimized lining.